GEAF Gifts LLC
For more information on the presenters and their topics, go to the Galactic Collective web site.
- General Admission: $122 (22 and older)
- Junior Admission: $88 (Age 16 - 21)
- 15 and under are FREE
- Admission includes breakfast and lunch
To purchase ticket click here.
(click on Galactic Collective Conference)
- Price includes processing fee, $126.88 general admission and $91.52 junior admission
To save on processing fee, call Tammy Chino at 505-203-2674.
To make your room reservations, call Faywood Hot Springs at 575-536-9663
Tent sites start at $20/day, RV/Travel Trailers start at $25/day and Cabins are $55 - $110/day
About the Conference...
We are a Collective of Spiritual messengers on a mission to help others in the awakening process. Our Collective is called Galactic Collective which consists of choice and knowledgeable indigenous ways-showers from all age groups who share their own perspectives of how to heal our Earth. Our intention is to help others see a different perspective of the transition from the old Native way given to us by the Star Beings long ago to the new advanced techniques that the Star Being tribe is downloading to the now present and much prophesied "Rainbow Tribe." At the conference you will hear presenters from the Collective share their insights of the new advanced techniques and the old ways and how both will assist in healing Mother Earth and its inhabitants.
Featured Presenters; Clifford Mahooty, Garrett Duncan, Tammy and Anthony Chino, Barbara Besser, Gayle Fowler A. Gabriel Sol, Captain Estefani, Michael Blea, Susan Chapman, Tom Wolf, Fernando, Vossa, Cheyenne Sheppard, Su Walker and White Otter.
Friday, April 19 - Sunday, April 21, 2019 (Easter Weekend)
Faywood Hot Springs
165 Highway 61
Faywood, New Mexico 88034
Admission: $122 adults and $88 kids 15 and younger
Tickets includes breakfast and lunch.
Friday, April 19, 2019
Meet and Greet: 4 - 10 pm (light hors d'oeuvre, karaoke, dance and play)
Saturday, April 20, 2019
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Opening Ceremony
- 8:30 - 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:00 am: Heart Circle
- 10:00 - 11:00 am: Vending/Healing Break
- 11:00 am - 12:45 pm: Presentations (15 minute breaks between presenters)
- 12:45 - 1:15 pm: Lunch
- 1:15 - 3:00 pm: Presentations (15 minute breaks between presenters)
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm: Vending/Healing Break
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm: Presentation
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm: Sound Bath
Sunday, April 21, 2019
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Ceremony
- 8:30 - 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:45 am: Presentation (15 minute breaks between presenters)
- 10:45 - 11:45 am: Vending/Healing Break
- 11:45 am - 1:30 pm: Presentations (15 minute breaks between presenters)
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm: Lunch
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm: Presentations (15 minute breaks between presenters)
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: Speaker Panel
- 5:15 - 6:15 pm: Closing Circle
- 6:15 - 9:00 pm: Vending/Healing/Private Sessions